Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Still, Small Voice

Still, small voice - speak to me - tell me who I'm s'posed to be
Still, small voice - I'm listening - I know it's not what I think
There's a better, higher way I'm seeking, honestly
The purpose of my life, the plan you have for me

Tell me what I already know deep inside my soul
the way that I must go to be pleasing to You
Tell me what I've already heard from reading Your Word
the truth my heart stirred , the work I have to do

Still, small voice - wisdom's song - show to me where I've been wrong
Still, small voice - I will vow - to heed Your words, please, speak them now
There's a call to everyone to serve others in love
Your greatest command, show grace and lift him up

Tell me what I already know - to listen to You and clear out the noise
You're the still, small voice - keep reminding me that I've made the choice
Temptations may be clear and loud, but Your still, small voice can drown them out
So tell me what I already know - to listen to the still, small voice
I will listen to the still, small voice
I'm listening to the still, small voice - to....You.

No comments:

Post a Comment