Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ride

Unfortunately, sex has been stripped of its former glory and reduced to a selfish act of trying to meet natural needs in an unnatural way. Sex has become a carnival ride - hop on, have fun, feel the thrill, the rush. Enjoy it now, pay the price later. Choose your poison. We have the Spinning Tops, the Mrri-Go-Round, the Zipper, the Scrambler, the Disco, and the Hammerhead. Any number of ways to make you sick, dizzy, and counting the seconds until you can get back on and go 'round again.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you could not make it 90 days! I've been divorced 3 years, and I have been celibate. Has not always been easy though, and it has made me unhappy at times but I am still waiting. I have been with my boyfriend now almost a year! Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I know the longer I wait and the more I dedicate myself to the Lord, the more He will bless me and use me as His instrument. I'm glad you're doing well and making it through.

    ReplyDelete