Saturday, May 26, 2012

Reach out!


How did I not know? How did I not see?
The life I was living was killing me.
I was so blind following lies without ever questioning.
It was the death of me, my own insanity my heart’s desperate plea.

Reach out. Take my hand. Lead me to the Rock on which you stand. Reach out. Take the chance.
It’s my life that’s hanging in the balance. Reach out. Share the love. Shine the light.
Show me which way is right. It can save my life. So reach out.

So many mistakes, so many wrong turns
after so many years, you’d think I would learn.
There’s too much at stake, too much left in the air
to leave up to fate, thinking nobody cares.
Life is a crazy place, run at a frantic pace.
Fill up my empty space.

Reach out. Take my hand. Lead me to the Rock on which you stand. Reach out. Take the chance.
It’s my life that’s hanging in the balance. Reach out. Share the love. Shine the light.
Show me which way is right. It can save my life. So reach out.

Reach out to the ones you love if they’re lost in the world I’ve described up above.
Reach out with kind, gentle words of hope to give them the message you yourself have heard.
Reach out, show your heart share your life. Don’t waste another day, we’re running out of time.
So reach out. Take someone by the hand. Lead them to the Rock on which you stand.
                         
Reach out. Take the chance. There’s another life hanging in the balance.
Reach out. Share the love. Shine the light.
Show the world you care by doing what is right.
It just might save another life. So reach out.
Take my hand. Lead me to the Rock
on which you stand. 
Reach out!

No comments:

Post a Comment