Tuesday, September 18, 2012

No More


No more will the fear and the shame get the best of me.
No more will the heartache and pain get the rest of me.
No more of the doubt and confusion.
I know they are only illusion.
I will give in, no more.

No more of the sorrow and grief.
No more, I will only believe.
No more of the shadows today making me run away.
I will stand. I will give in, no more.

No more will the words of mere men be what’s in control.
No more will I follow the trend to sell out my soul.

No more of their praise am I seeking.
I know they are only deceiving.
I will give in, no more

No more will I settle for empty and hollow.
No more of this dying world will I follow.
For You are eternal and have much better ways
stored up for me in Your plans.
All I have is surrender and simple belief
That you’re guiding my circumstance.
And it’s not by my own strength,
But it’s leaving all things in Your hands.

So there is no more
No more doubt and confusion.
I know they are only illusion.
And I will give in, no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment