Monday, September 17, 2012

Notes to Self


Give my utmost for His highest.
Stay open to whatever God has for me.
I am called to a life of excellence.
Have every confidence in Him whose hands hold me.
Prepare the way of the Lord.
Prayer makes the ordinary extraordinary.
Keep a humble heart and a seeking spirit.
God longs to do exceedingly beyond my expectations.
Heal properly so I can dance again.
Start living like a winner and become what you practice.
Start living intentionally the life God has for you.
Never return to business as usual.
Stay focused on the Lord and draw close to Him.
All strength comes from the Spirit who gives life.
Be responsive to God in the little things,
And learn to recognize His voice.
Worldly pleasures will never be
An adequate substitute for righteous joy.
I need to forget about the outcome and get on purpose.
He who knows what to do and doesn’t do it
deceives himself.

You are a good God!
You are bigger than all of my fears.
What would I be willing to risk if I were not afraid?
You have created me exactly as You would have me.
Let Your Spirit flow through me.
May I become all You have for me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment